Thursday 18 September 2014

Selfie and such

My husband bought me a remote for my camera as a birthday gift. I love it. I've been playing with it this past week and took a few photos of myself.

I do love black and white.

I need some distraction from the problems we have. A lot of unexpected bills which we cannot pay, one in particular that arrived yesterday which totally blindsided us due to an error by the contractor who built the house.  All the plans we had for the garden will have to be cancelled and the holiday I was secretly hoping for in October will also not be happening. I tried baking something yesterday to make me feel better and for the first time in my life I managed to ruin a banana bread. Needless to say I did not take a photo.

But hey, nothing stays the same so this too shall pass. Maybe we win the lotto or maybe I find a job. At least we have some good weather right now!




3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, sweetcakes. Everything passes. Every damn thing.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys!
    You can look forward to looking back on this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the best blog for kids kitchen activities. I'm just thankful to you for sharing such interesting content with us. As we have seen the best Kidkraft Ultimate Corner Play Kitchen For Kids activity toys and many other kids learning activities like Best Learning Education Accessories in Dubai are available online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...