Thursday 5 July 2012

Summer Barbecue

The first barbecue of the summer is always great.
Especially when the weather actually plays along... 
We enjoyed a lovely afternoon with good friends, good food and actual sunshine. 
Of course this was a month ago and since then we have seen mostly gray skies and rain.
But the memories of our first summer barbecue are good ones, and the photo's testify to that!



Kids running around, potato salad, tomato salad, green salad, sausages straight from the barbie, bread rolls, strawberries and cheese... it was a delicious spread.
Thank you Tip and Michael for having us over in your gorgeous garden!

3 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed that there are many more BBQs this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! on sale masterbuilt electric smokers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Your blog has nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always looking like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.

    cheap portable air conditioner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...